if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
hee..
but today's work is exceptionally enjoyable. hehe. okie,everyone's abt the same at lotus. only more stress,can see so.. esp andy..hair so messy.. haha..heard rest. nt doin well in terms of profit.. oh alrite. dats all.
exceptionally enjoyable..haha. cos some1 turned up at the rest. unexpected. Took me by sucH surprise wor..haha.. okie,itz lvheng. hahaha. need no further elaboration. den i was like totally turned off by the food durin break..cos' of the fried carrot cake i had in the mornin (word of caution: nv eat greasy food 1st thing in the mornin..rest of the day no appeitite at all T_T) den both of us went out..bought a bar of chocolate..haha. daTs all. den go back lotus..hahahaha. He nearly FALL from the CHair. MuahahaHA. cos of Kaibin's msg. lol. okie, wat happens next is v v touching wor..lol. break over,he left. i cont to work. den..after dunno how long.. he returned wor..~~ with food tis time..hehehe.. ^-^ touched wor..cos i nv eat durin lunch..wah~~ can feel the tears in my eyes wor~ sweet leh~ thanks ah~~ haha. so,yeah u see..dats y, exceptionally enjoyable..even w/o other lotus gang members..haha. okie, junwei was there (plus i kept mixin junwei's name wif zhiming..-_-)
Oh ya, I MUZ mention wat he bought. Itz Even more touChin~ haha. Got me a piece of swensen ice cream cake~~! waHHHH.... O_^ thanks eh..really lor..and 3 bars of chocolate (which i gave ah yang 1..haha. share good things wif frens ma) REally brighten my day wor~ even when i miss the ndp fireworks~~ hehe..thanks lvheng ^_^
back to ndp.. bet i'm gonna miss PM Goh as Pm..such a fatherly figure.. hai. New Pm..abit.. green ah.. esp. after the china incident.. doubtful. he like dun really know how to handle diplomatic ties well huh.. hmm. but of cos, on national day, i shall wish all the best to sG~ esp so with a new team of leaders~~