if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
aiyo,poor me sick. at tis crucial period where everythin is in a terrible mad rush -_- sounds abit too pathetic. Haha. AiyA~ but who can i blamE~~ holidays..吃饱睡,睡饱吃,有的睡又不睡。。haha. Sick Liao Lah~~ now only hope dat i can meet the deadline of the projects.. Ahh.. *sniff*..wont get flu ba..haha. Aiyo~hh juz visited my blog,commented tat it sounds sad.. AiyOooO..no choice ah. TOo sad a life. Hahaha. maybe when i get better,hehe..den i delete, restart again. haha. 'quarrel' wif some1 juz now. over contact lenses..haha.no wish to elaborate.. i sooooo lazy until i dun wanna wash my contact lenses..kept lamentin no time. aiyo,think i better get on my own feet and stop 'thinkin' dat i an rely on some1. i better be off washin my contact lenses now.. btw, i haven change to contacts yet..cos..Still..dunnO how to Put ON~~ hahahahaahha. maybe..really.....eyes....too small...hahahaha. But the some1's eyes aLSO VERY smaLL leh.. -_- unfair. muz be my LONG eyelashes~~ HAHAHA. who am i tryin to kid. lol! nitez all~~