if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
OVER!!!!!!! YeSH!!!! hahaha. i bet tis will be the happiest ending i will ever wish for! lol! oh well..5mths later,i will say the same thing.hahaha.
Actually..today's paper was unfortunately, tough..true to core man..i was so unsure..to think i tot is was my best subj tis whole sem.. but i'm glad itz THE END! ;p
itz FInallY MY hols ^.^
However,haf a feeling tis hols, will be nothin like hols.. -.-
well,the first thing i did after exam is go for MEetiNGs..2meetings, LOM and NYAA's.. pretty wet blanket huh..I tot so..den now at hm,doin nuthin but B.L.O.G.G.I.N.G *duH* haha..but tis wasnt the worst..after meetings,i went straight to buy newspapers..yeah..JObs.. doesnt seem to haf any interesting jobs..oh well, dun feel like working juz yet.. oh bother!
My cousin is soooooooooo cuteee..hahahahahha! she talks on phone juz like a sensible CHiLd~~ I mean, wats fascinating is not dat she acts like a sensible child, the fascinating and adorable part is she TALKS on the phone..she CHATs with the incoming caller..haha. -Pengz- get it? oh well...hahaha.
Talkin abt sleep and dreams..FINALLY I got rid of the sleeplessness prob!!!!!! HuRRAY!!!~!!! ^.^ CelebRatES~! I got the solution to the prob on sat's religious class..was an enriching lesson.. helps alot,thank god. so actually would like to share with von on how to get rid of haunting dreams.. the solution not only makes me sleep but also got rid of my dreams! I never dream for 2 nites le~ hurray! feel so relaxed in the morning..Dreamin does drain away energy..I never wan to dream unfulfiling dreams again.. WEll, after all the crap,the method is simple. Think of nothing before u sleep..if ur thoughts tries to wander..conTRol it! convince urself to think nothing. The first nite, i try picturing a white scene with closed eyes..den last nite, i juz tell myself to 'look faraway' with CLOSED eyes and told myself to think of nothin anytime my thoughts start to wander.. Boy..works wonders man! itz like mediating to slp..haha..so tat's y itz pretty relaxing by the time u woke up. U will feel absolute refresh and worry-free..hahahaha. Its a light feeling~!! hahahahahaha. As if those advertisements for pads..lol!! :D
so well von, wanna stop those recurring dreams and feel light, take my advice! lol!! ^o^ hahahahahahaha.
anyway..back to hols topic..haha. I wanna find yp out to shop and watch movie leh..but txt her liao, haven reply..DiaO..hols but no companion..its juz so heart-rending isnt it... hahahaha.
oh ya,btw,while i was browsing thru the papers at the newspaper stand, my eye caught the headline of NEW PAPER..boy,wat a tragic.. A SP student died in the middle of a soccer competition,and wat makes it worse is tat his grandpa died 2 days after his death..and it appears dat deep grief took his grandpa away..The student was a v filial boy and v close to his grandpa..and now, he died of unknown reason(up till now) in the middle of a game.. Poor thing..another unfortunate episode to another good boy...Poor world.