if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Geez..I mus be the only one bloggin durin tis tense period.. Been thinkin of ways to enjoy the lil' break aft exams..hehehe.. Omg~~ cant wait. List of HOls- mus-complete-list: Revisit the past will be 1 of the plans.. Fulfil some of my wishes will be another Finish tutorials and things needed to be done + plan for proj will be 1 dreadful mandatory stuff on my list.
oh ya, reminds me dat von's starting sch soon~~ nerVOUS?? hehe.. i feel excited for you..!! WE muz go out have some REAL FUN B4 sch commerces yeah?? V IMPT!!! HAHAHA! 1 more item on my list! LOL! Make the decision myself~~ lol~ I was thinkin, or maybe rethinking.. u gals wan go sentosa on wed? or got other plans? If not, we can let von think of places she wanna go, or do things we DESIRE!! ahahahahha.. u know, more exciting things~ *HOLS HOLS HOLS*
aaHHhhh~~! wat kinda attitude is dis?! kekeke.. TEmpting..