if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
4 weeks more.. it'll be the scariest and longest yet most stressful period in my entire poly life, so far. *cold sweat Simply thinkin of it will cause me to break out in cold sweat.. This is the period of time when i will think (again) why torture people of my age when they should be developin own talent, interest and make the best outta' dem. I mean, when but now? Wait till the 'golden age' when we retire and try picking up, say a musical instrument. Probably jus 1 foot less in the grave by the time you learn to play a piece. Watched the channel 8 variety show abt the 3 songwriters. Woah, i'm amazed! Their songs are all very nice, esp no. 2 Very touchin. Of cos not the best, not perfect but really touched the heart. No 3 is good, commercially bounded, like wat bryan said (though i didnt catch the exact words he used). Which means like u know, like some pop songs u can find in the mkt. no 1. is simpler, 1 thing is, the melody is the same thru' out. All 3 pieces sound the same..haha.. only changed the chords i supposed. But WOaH. TaleNTS! Aspire!! Lol!! Tell u 1 secret..! My dream is to write 1 beautiful song about people around me, my feelings at the most emotional period of my life. BUT, i dunno if i'd bypass it w/o noticing. LOL. Anyway, 1 good news. i'm GeTTING My ELECTONE!!! *cheerS*
Okie, i'm exaggerating. I'm nt all dat upbeat abt it. Not as enthusiatic as i tot i will be. Mainly becos of the lump sum of $ dump into it. $3300++ Of cos, i'm grateful to my parents for spending so much money. It is really alot, considerin our financial status. I even tot of switchin to piano becos it's cheaper (piano instrument i mean) and also i prefer piano la. But den, i'm really NOT patient enough to learn step by step over MANY many yrs... *although i still regret choosin electone over piano la Anyway, becos of the $$ it actually dampen my spirits. It's mixed feelings. I tot of buyin it myself when i've the money myself, but apparently time waits for no one. I'm not sayin about discounts!! hahaha. -although there's a sale now la- The class progresses too fast le, i need an electone to practise or else i will really give up, again. Gave up once, tots of giving up did haunt me. It still do. I hope my new electone can drive away all these stupid tots! =D
One shld really not give up too easily, especially if it makes you really happy jus thinkin abt it.
Things at home: Home.. is much peaceful now. back to normal. As if nothing ever happens. =) My parents brought my sis to a temple kinda thing on last sat, and things are calmer aft dat visit. Not dat visitin temple has an direct impact on dat matter (and no, no one was possess), it calms my parents down. It brings smile to me as well. Becos the person said dat my family is a peaceful family on the whole. Things will be rather smooth for us. I'm GLAD!! And yes, everyone is back to normal. And i'm very normal now, now dat i'm so stress over sch, it's VERY normal. last term too slack, abnormal, now is time to buck up!
Yes, i know it's time to work real hard and hold on to my last breath all the way to 16 aug--proj deadline. But it's really tough, i'm sad. BUt God's real good to me. I get wat i asked for. I am truly thankful! I'm jus too greedy.. no no no.. I jus hope for a glimpse to support me all the way till u know when. Still too greedy? ahhh...!! *sob! I jus ask for too much.. haiz. Okie, Jia YOu. all the best to everyone sloggin your guts out for projs. JIA YOU My electone comin on thurs~ LOL! Welcome to my hse*!!! *subjected to conditions: You mus be able to play a song JUS FOR ME. LOL