if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Cp= 0.9 Cpk = 0.56 (L) process is incapable of meeting the customer's specification process is not centered process is closer to the lower specification *normal distribution graph* COnclusion Improve process capability by reducing variability Shifts process to the right so that the process average coincides with the center (centroid) of the specification
blah blah..
Tml havin test u see.. one of the chapters to be tested whereby the construction of the ans is standardize. Only those in bold can be changed. DAt standardised, might as well open book!
Today is a day full of ups and downs. But i shall elaborate on the UP part ^_^ very happY! For the LOME proj, my grp got 14/15!! WOAHH!! the highest ever attained, personally. Kudos to DAniel! The man behind the proj. And the rest of the members of cos. Well, actually didnt do alot.. but it turned out pretty well =) Cant help grinning. A good end to LOMe. Oh well, nt exactly the end. But good twist for LOME proj. hehe. I always haf faith on DANIEL~ lol. He's one smart fella. Down part is FYP grpin. all i wanna say is "WHY MY GROUP?!, WHY ME?? JUS bCOS i'm kind and nice and sweet and friendly??" hahaha. Nvm, no pt whining. Cant change matters.
Tml's test. Everyone's kan chiong abt it. Except, well maybe me. Complacency. I dun usually procrastinate.. but i can be very complacent. *sighz No excuses. Jus lazy. Tot of showin some care and concern to my neglected bloggy.
Been thinkin a lil'.. abt future prospects.. I'm rather certain dat i'll graduate with a decent diploma like everyone else, it comes to "wat's next?" Of cos uni.. everyone knows dat. But wat abt uni? which one? wat course?? Von has been postin alot abt uni- hostel life. So darn attracted by it. I SIMPLY CANT WAIT! haha. I hope i'll haf the same fun when it's my turn. ^_^ Anyway, hostel life aside. Back to future.. Haiz. Wat course to take? Basically i haf no idea wat course can a diploma in LOM take.. Nuthin's for sure. I cant say i hate biz now. But i definitely dun adore it much. Been losing concentration regarding my core ?modules? Yearn for a future whereby figures, dollars and cents dun haunt me dat often. But i know myself. I always make the wrong decision! Deep in me, i wish i can take up somethin which is not stressful, one dat provides a decent pay. EVERYONE YEARNS FOR IT!! So, it's impossible. I jus hope the job/ related field i can take in uni will be more to services, providing services not primarily for $$ and cents.
Lately been very happy.. ^_^ Becos i feel so appreciated and am surrounded by ppl who are good to me. Everyone i meet lately show up with smiles =) despite the stressful period- commonly known as deadlines. I am really very happy. Very easily affected by ppl, low locus of control- frm OB? lol. SOmethin lidat.. Maybe it's the time of the year.. the time of yr somethin happy shall befall on me. haha. *waiting patieNTLY!!!* lol. On good/great/wonderful terms with my publicity partner, very happy. Deadlines approachin, projs done. WOAH~~~ Everythin calls for a celebration! REally happy tis few days, i hope it nv ends. Always positive, always hopeful. I didnt even curse at my FYP grpin, I mean wat else can go wrong? hahaha!