if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Learnt something from blogs as i browsed thru' various others' ever since last nite.. When u are angry with the person, nv direct at the person. Direct at the attitude dat angered you. When u are sad, nv point and the person and say, u make me cry. Instead, say i wish u knew dat make me sad.
All in all.. Never direct any negative feelings at anyone, especially when u get to note it down on a blog, somethin almost perptual and almost visible to the whole world. U dun wan the anger to stay forever, dun u?
The next time i blog abt my emotions, i will never ever say who makes me feel dat way. Learn to forgive and forget the unhappy stuff. Oh yes, it can be used on sympathy/ empathy as well. Nobody likes to be pitied. Never make the other person feel dat u are pityin him/her. That's the least thing u can do for someone who suffers a fate different from urs. Show concern. Or simply smile and say "hi"
Haa.. Oh ya, my grp project for Lome got the highest in our level. ^_^Thanks to, especially daniel. This i wanna make it a pt to rem. There are a few ppl in our course whom i really can learn frm. Whether it's capability, leadership, courage, or persistance.. Been overwhelmed with emotions lately, ever since the first post for tis week. I dunno how to express 'em all. I jus wanna say, nuthing's for sure, nuthin's definite. Impression of others change when we have a chance to understand someone better.. It's a beautiful world afterall. There may be times when skies are grey.. There might be times when sudden downpour hit you.. Eventually, the sun will still shine. Thus, i got 1 song to encourage everyone when bad weather hits u: ............... .......... .... Ready? ... .......... ..................
INCY WINCY SPIDER CLIMB OUT OF WATER SPOUT DOWN CAME THE RAIN AND WASH THE SPIDER OUT OUT CAME THE SUN AND DRY UP ALL THE RAIN INCY WINCY SPIDER CLIMB OUT OF WATER SPOUT!!