if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
LOL. What's with the nomination list in frank's blog?? Frank, are you tryin to squeeze into the nomination for hilarious blog?? Nt a bad try..HAHA. Did frank draw up the list himself? HAHA..If he really did dat..HOW CLD HE NOMINATE HIMSELF?!?!? LOL!!!!!!!! Tell me how are u goin to judge? ahahahahaha..U jus wan to win A award rite *pengz with laughter..* Okie, I hereby proclaim frank to be "自己幻想自己冠军"
Since i got nominated for a few awards, 提名就是被肯定, regardless if i get any awards *wahaha* i wld like to thank..Frank, for setting up the nomiation list..my dear readers, esp those who tag often (yes, frank again..), designer of the skin (till now i cant find a better one to replace it) ALl my readers, ur VOTES matter! I cant wait for the results!!... Brr...*getting cold..* *laughs*end of topic.
Watched Chicken Little with cousins tonite...LOL. Cute dao~~~~ The piggy so *ke ai~*"Leave me some ammo, some water, an..d some chips if you have" Muahahaha! Mus watch, relieves stress. ahaha. Den had dinner and a great chat reminiscising abt our dearly-missed childhood ^_^.. I say, after so many pretend- to -be (we once named the few of us after Captain Planet, Power Rangers, NinJa Turtles and BOn Bon Cat Club..*laughs*) we are the indisputable Official BBK(Bedok Kampong Kids).. My childhood was so fun!! I cant wait for Edwin to send our childhood photos over! I cant wait to share!!
*嗡嗡嗡 小蜜蜂~~.........* *chuckles*
I saw, Correction, Edwin spotted the Mr MIA(WIlliam new) at small mac aft movie..Been a holiday since i last saw Mr New.. Alrite, no changes, no big deal. Lol.
Friday was my last day of SIP..I will definitely miss the company.. ^_^ I bought card, choclates and some snacks for them on my last day..and received small gifts from them..so sweet of them ^_^i actually felt reluctant to leave the company on my last day there.. I almost teared when i gave the colleague the Thank YoU card.. I think cos she almost cried which influenced me But when i handed my airport pass over.. i actually felt a tinge of pain in my heart..no kidding..Abit of reluctance.. No more 10% discount at Airport Swensens le..haha.. I used to hang my pass on my phone.. now my hp felt so empty.. Like somethin's missing.. Afterall, it had been 11 weeks of attachment.. Will feel attached to the airport pass de mah.. Plus.. I will miss the FOOD!! haha.
Alrite, it's back to reality.. Back to sch.. *sigHz*.. Biz PArk food..*siGhz x 10* haha. Wat to do? I'll be Very busy for the coming 16 wks..How busy i'm nt sure.. but definitely enuf to cause me to suffer from pimple breakouts.. Sobz..Gdbye flawless.. hahaha! *Eeekss...sound so frank..*AHAHAHA
It's the seasons OF GIVING AGAIN!~!~! *coughs* Will update wishlist in due time. *wInk WinK* ^_< ahahaha.