if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Note the time. Alamak, been stayin up late these few nights. *sighs*
Oh well.
Updates updates. Busy weeks.. busy meeting/catching up with friends. lol ;p Let's see who have i meet up/ chance upon these few wks: Cin,von,yp,hafiz,alan,william,frank,hh,angela,lvheng,wunan,kaibin,stacey(on mrt),wenhui(only saw him at interchange bt nv talk)... -excluding zhaoli whom i almost everyday
AHH~~~ How good it feels to have friends around when you wan them to~ It's like having friends around the(my) world (singapore).
This week... Most interesting event: being a (the first official) passenger of yvonne yeo =D wahahaha! The perfect gathering: At breeks with the gang having wonderful pasta.. and FREE ice-cream. LOL! Most notable issue: My stats lecturer speaks like MRS CHEOH (almost tot it's spelt 'chio')! *'terrible', 'this ish','thumb' *..~~such familiarity!!~~oh how i miss physics lessons..~ Dearest Leong,Cheoh, Wee & Zaki: Happy belated teacher's day!!
That's all for this week. ... .. . NAH~ Confession. tis few weeks I drifted around like a lifeless being. tried very hard to get myself into study mode (bt fail terribly). The more I tried the more it stays on my mind- the more you think about what you wanna forget, the more you will never forget. 2 words for myself. Move on. Move on doesnt mean it's over (for me). But it's an inevitable stage to go thru in order to overcome such misery. I think I almost went crazy over this incident. Emotions, thoughts all jumbled up like never before. Contradictory, ironic. Nothing logical comes out. I'm amazed by my friends' (all of u) patience & willingness to hear me out. It must have been hard on you, but hey, I really appreciate every little thing you ppl did! THANKS! I jus needa some sort of enlightenment like what what happened today. Showering is always the best time to release all emotions. Tonight, unexpectedly, the 2 words come to me while I was showering. Maybe this is what ppl will called it as God's way of speaking to us. If that's really so, THANK YOU to you up there! I dun think I'm all well now, but at least I see light ahead of me. Yes, sch is a bore, i still hate it. But I'm not going to let myself despair and sink in depression. Yes, he's important and he will always be, in my heart. And tat's that about him. Period.
From today onwards, 3 sept (my dad's bday) 0250hrs, it's official. I'm not going to despair and fall into the hands of cruel reality anymore. Face it, let go, move on. (My friends will always be there for me, right?hehe)
So as of today, I have a few things I want to accomplish following the (supposedly) strong conviction. Plan for 2006/2007 : 1. take up driving lessons i.e. take up basic theory during dec hols, and practical lessons during the 3 mths hols
2. Holiday trips to 3 countries: thailand, china and malaysia.
3. Start a fund raising program for theabove-mentioned points. Do ur part to make a lil gal's wish come true. No one survives on a plan of hope. Make the plan a reality Kindly do as follows: Step 1. go to www.hotmail.com Step 2. sign in Step 3. input the following>> To: ur good friend Pauline> Subject: Making the Plan a Reality> In the message box: State ur name, contact no., amt you wish to contribute and account no.
=D I'll be waiting for your good news (emails)!
4. you didnt expect for point 4, did you? LOL. it is..to GET Jay chou's new album. ahahaha!! I'm buyin it cos of it's album name. 依然范特西。 i like his 范特西 "Fantasy" album very much, in fact the most. I suppose I'll enjoy the new album as much, isn't it?After all he's using the "Fantasy" album as the assurance & publicity for the new album, am i not right? woooooo...依然范特西.. 依然(依琳)。。。wahahaha.. Flashback: 范特西 album was introduced in the yr 2001/2002. The album that put jay where he is now. Personally I think it's the best album he'd produced these few yrs. Of course, he produced alot of good songs after that too, but "Fantasy" is still the best compliation. Most fav are 简单爱,爱在西元前,安静,开不了口,上海一九四三。