if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Seeing frens' updated blogs urge me to post a lil' something too..
So here I am.
Let me begin by recalling the wedding i attended yesterday 26/11/06.
The newly wedded couple is Kenneth and Lilian- my friends frm the other religious group. It's a simple affair held at National Library lvl 5, courtroom. The solemnization was held in the balcony, which was decorated with nature-green plants, adorned with pink and white heart-shaped ballons and accompanied by a trio jazz band. Most importantly, almost all the guests look YOUNG. wahahaha. [I really cant suppress my post-excitement to EXClAIM that I FINALLY had a chance to go to MY FRIENDS' wedding W/O my parents tagging. Or rather, me taggin my parents~] Anyway, I almost screwed up my virgin attempt. LOL. I went to the wedding with Cin's bro without bringing any gifts or hangbaos. CAnt you believe it, it NEVER occur to me to bring anything at all. All that was at the back of my mind (i swear) was, what am i going to wear? And, will i overdresS? It wasnt until I was at the library's toilet, 5 mins before the stipulated time to be there, when the thought flashed across my mind.. U cant imagine how freak out i was.. I went into total anxiety mode in split second and got cin;s bro all uptight as well. LOL. Actually he did prepare a hangbao, but i had NOTHING with me den. I dunno how i did that, but i manage to convince him that hangbao was not appropriate for our age (cos we are younger than the couple..cin's bro being older then me didnt help either). In the end we found the 'perfect' tiny (literally) present - 2 thumb-size fa cai mao (prosperity cats) at the pushcart just outside library. OMg, it was one nervous shopping attempt. *phew.
Haha, okie digress. I was actually goin to share with u the beauty of an union of two hearts.. but anyway, i guess im nt of that level yet. (i meant my power of language, if i had any in the first place). So i'm going to share with u what happened during the solemnization.. The solemization proves to be very boring initially. I didnt know that the couple wld be brief before solemization right before the very eyes of the deservable number of audiences. Initally i tot that briefing was the solemization. It was such an unexpected hush-hush event that makes me wanna scream at the emcee to pass the mic to the couple.. Thankfully that wasnt the solemnization. It was oNLY the briefing (to state, once again) When finally it is the Actual Soleminzation.. the groom made eveyone chuckled. LOl.
I;m sure eveyone knows the famous "I DO" that has to be uttered regardless of how certain u are abt the vows, u have to say it cos u wan thAT marriage cert. But Guess what the groom said? I can tell he's nervous.. but that's what he said..
"Ya.. I will.."
Pengz. LOL. tried so hard to control my laughters..haha.. I know the crowd did too. But then again, his reply is so true and real- that's what makes their union.marriage real.
Anyway, dat's nt his only 'blunder'..haha. After dat he made an awkward start for the cliche love declaration ( tat's a typewritten on a que-card-like paper)...
"Dear.. Li..lian.." LOL. It just sound awkward. I sure it's becos he's not used to her english name.. "...in times of sickness, health...." den when the long chunk of cliche love declaration finally ended.... he ended off, as if audience didnt know that he's relieved it's finally over, he had to declared in a firmer tone then previous ,
"with that.. I MARRY U".
Loud and clear. although sounded a lil fierce. wahahahaha.
Awww.....
It sounded so sweet (nonetheless) when the couples read the love declaration to each other. I guess reading dat declaration out loud infront of countless number of guests takes as much courage as to propose and commit into marriage. It simply shows the commitment of the couple :) I salute them for that. therefore Moral of the story: Marriage is no easy feat man.
However, dat's not the only sweet touching portion. When asked to say a few words, the groom said something dat touched my heart. Obviously he's those kinda very extremely down-to-earth guy who obviously aint used to muttering sweet nothings or act lovey dovey with his wife infront of everyone, yet he said he felt very blessed to get to marry his wife cos she's a very nice person. Ok-ay it sounded weird from direct translation.
Exact words," 我很幸运能够娶到她,因为她很好."
awww....
And finally before I left, i shook the couple's hands to congratulate them again and I will never forget the bride's beautiful smile... The smile that exhibits a little weariness yet complete with blissful touches.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............
no wonder they say you look the prettiest on your wedding day.. 幸福是最美丽的表情
may everyone be blessed. Especially the newly weds.
:)
--- back to reality. actually before attending the wedding, cin's bro and i were studyin in the library. *bleagh. shit right i know..LOL. tmr is my 1st paper. the Dreadful Econs. did i mentioned dat while typing the entry above I was interrupted -for abt 1hr -by econs qns poppin up from the msn window? Thankfully for those qns though.. i just realised i shldnt be so confident -_-.. anyway, let's just hope for the best. *amen. lol