if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}} }

My present:
My Bf got the florist to delivery it to my hse on 13 feb, and my father is the one who received on behalf. The first thing he said, "年轻人就是那么浪费钱啊,以后叫他不用送啦。要浪漫不用这样的。去吃一顿不是好 ” he commented it's a waste of money, spend on dinner is a wiser choice. Then with envy in her eyes.. (to my father) my mother said,“哇,你都没有送过我花,也没有带我去吃”. My mom said she has neither received flowers nor been treated to dinner on Vday by my dad..
my father then replied,“要吃是吗?走啦,我带你去公园吃草”. My father replied,"want to eat isit? Come la, I bring you to the park to eat grass".
狠。LOL
老夫妻... ~~
I remained quiet and smiled to myself throughout their conversation. I was expecting flowers but it's jus as pleasant a surprise as it originally was ^_^
We did have a dinner, at ECP Komala's Indian fastfood. Interesting dinner for Vday. haha, but I liked it. It became a story-telling session for my bf where he told me abt his childhood, his babysittors whom one of them happen to be an Indian family.
Then later at the beach..he presented to me my second present:- Apples. LOL
- okay okay,finally he Sorta succeeded.
I'm quite touched seriously. But den.......he became addicted with playing lightsticks...
I was reduced to being the photographer who's only duty was to take down victorious moments of him when he completed each picture. I was like, Ignored. LOL.
He totally ignored my request for "MY TURN". Even gave excuses like "it's for me"....!!?@#@! How domineering. Chauvinistic. SELFISH. HAHAHAHA.
However.. as you all know, I'm not a petty person. I wont get mad with him for seemingly ignoring me. haha, eventually he pieced up some msges that totally made up for his inattention..
So sweeett... haha..
Anyway, a more recent update!
TAIWAN TRIP IN MAY!!
Went to Travel fair with Cin and hh on fri. WE planned to go to Taiwan (again) this hols for Von's grad trip. Decided to go for package cos we wanna go further, hve more fun and visit more places. Packages are expensive..easily a week's trip can cost up to $1200. I haven been in good financial situation for long..been awfully broke.. But luckily I've the support of my Bf. He claimed that he's gonna foot all my hol expenses, and the only thing he want is present from taiwan. WAH...so good...Too GOOD to be true~ But anyway, I'm too broke to decline further. Is a good alternative, I'll jus pay him back later..~ ANyway, was sayin abt the packages. WE went to several agency.. At one PARTICULAR one.. we had an experience I dunno to laugh or cry...
This two promoters, a guy and a lady are from tw and they were tryin to hard sell their 8-day package to us..So they ask when we plan to go, We said, "May". They asked "WHY? We shld go earlier cos it's not peak season. It's not as if we are constraint by students' school holidays." Then I politely told them, we are students. The guy laughed politely, the lady- maybe she DIDNT hear wat i said-, looked at the calender then looked to HH and asked, " bringing any children ?" *FAINTS! Cin and I laughed till.....~~~~ HH was obviously dumbfounded. The guy promoter quickly repeated to the lady tat WE ARE STUDENTS.. SHE then tried to salvage the situation by saying "she could b bringing her sister mah..." SO... they proceed to quote the price and tried to promote more agressively...tryin to convince us with their itinerary, the MUD SPA.........ANd it so happened that the promoter next door has no customers, so..being helpful he popped over and said, "the mud spa is good. Can make you younger by 3 yrs" .................. I whispered to Cin.. "Do we really looked that old..." LOL...
wat an experience. OF COS I WILL NOT CHOOSE this agency. First they tried to HARD sell, then THEY insulted their customer. actually, Nothing personal. LOL
But all's not lost..just before we lose hope in those agencies and dwell in misery..we got to know one very attractive package offered by TW local agency promoting under TW tourism board. They can customised a package jus for us, the only con is that we have to book our own air tix. But hey, 6 persons, a personal package! COOL! They even added that if we can get 10 persons or more, the rate will be cheaper. WOW, anyone interested?
We're gonna negotiate the stuff via email when they get back to TW..cool isnt it? Wow..haha.. So tat's it.. Interesting Travel fair.