if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}
You are at xiaoyanzz.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
I tell you.. this uni blues thingy.. it doesnt only affect the freshmen............
Even someone like me in my final sem.... sch reopened............it is a heavy blow....................
Cindy, u are not the only one VERY pessimistic about this period in life... I joined the league......!
I swear I have never used as much '..........' as I did in my posting... ever........
Dun think 3-day week is real damn cool. It's not. I still dun think I have enough time on my hands................................................
:(
I was just sms-ing my boyfriend that I'm disappointed we don't get to spend as much time as I wish I can afford to.....
I just cant take it that these things that I dun enjoy are taking up my time so much so that I can't do things I enjoy..... I'm sure many feels the same... and I'm sure working adults cant agree more......
AND worser thing is.... I'm turning one working adult REAL SOON.. (If i do manage to find a job SOON- tat's another worry)
Anyway... It's all so depressing cos it's the UNI BLUES period...
.................................... I miss holidays. (my last 3-month holiday...........................)
Oh, and Singapore got Sliver in table tennis......!(randomxx)